Friday, January 13, 2012

CRAZY CLIMBING MONKEY BOY

I give up!!! He's trying to pull to standing on everything! I finally blew up an air mattress my mom sent back with Zac for "extra" guests, just so he could climb over that until his little body was content. I think this just motivated him to climb even more. He has pulled up to standing on the dishwasher (as pictured in the most recent Wordless Wednesday post), Maggie's chair, and on the glass doors to Zac's office (this one resulted in a little bump to the head). His ambitions are a little too advanced for his current coordination and balance, or cognitive abilities! I've been stuffing him in the sling, and I even brought out the pack n'play as an attempt to keep this boy in one piece during my mommying tasks that require I take my eyes off him for a second...

*insert BIG mommy sigh here*





No comments:

Post a Comment